WINKsite has enhanced it's mobile feed services by providing mobile access to search results generated by the Feedster search engine.
- Offered FREE of charge to individuals and non-profit organizations for non-commercial use.
- Works on ALL web-enabled phones and PDAs.
- Works on ALL open carrier networks worldwide.
- Browser-based and hassle free. No download or installation required.
Direct Mobile URL For Searching Feedster from Your Mobile Phone:
Access From The WINKsite Mobile Portal “Main Menu”:
- Point your mobile browser to http://winksite.com
- Select “Feed Tools”
- Select “Feedster Search”
- Type search words then click “Ok”
- At that point you can:
- View the search results
- Send individual items to an email address
- Subscribe to the result feed for future mobile access as a saved search (Requires a WINKsite account)
- Browse 1000+ feeds in WINKsite's Feed Directory.
- Start over
Access SAVED Feedster Searches From Your Phone
Each mobile site you create at WINKsite includes a “SYNDICATED FEEDS” channel. Using this channel as a “MOBILE FEED READER” allows you to connect to saved Feedster searches, your favorite Weblogs, and news feeds while on the go. We suggest you create a “Feedster” category to save your saved searches to. | Get Started In Under 3 Minutes
Mobile Browser Support
WINKsite's “Feedster Search” works on any web-enabled mobile phone or PDA running a WML v1.x, xHTML Mobile Profile(WML v2.0) or i-mode compatible HTML (cHTML) browser. | List Of Supported Mobile Browsers