I’ve been trying to sort out my own thoughts as to where to begin…
I can’t speak for anyone else but I like the base Charlie has put together here.
Well done Charlie. Well done.
Mobile Lifestyle Manifesto
- We are 3 billion strong, respect us – you serve us, you help us.
- We are not consumers, but active participants in our lives.
- We want to actively connect and communicate with others, not passively receive.
- Content is not the end point, but also the start and the middle, too – a catalyst for conversation.
- Don’t let technology interfere, we want to do things that just work, not fiddle, even if we know what we need to fiddle with.
- Keep us happy, or we will look for happiness elsewhere.
- My life is hyperconnected – a lot of stuff coming in and a lot going out. I have no problem with this, so don’t mess my flow, but be a part of it.
- Keep everything I do smooth, easy, beautiful, and simple.
- Show me the seams: Don’t obscure things either by making them too complex or too simple.
- Help me when I’m mobile. Help me when I’m not. Give me the right metaphors for the right moments – don’t mix them up.