Several days ago Bango published statistics which confirm that the United States is at the forefront of a mobile web growth with a three fold increase in usage over the last year. The report mentions in part, “This rapid rise, taking the US to second position behind the UK, is being fueled by the increasing popularity of mobile search as a way of finding new content and services.”
Join us at Mobile Monday NY on June 25th to discuss Mobile SEO.
Mobile SEO – Optimization of SEO for the small screen. The challenges. The opportunities.
The format for this event will be a panel discussion with audience questions/discussion.
The following are some of the topics the panel and audience will explore:
- Where is the mobile industry when it comes to SEO?
- How different is mobile search from the desktop search versions?
- How does America search mobile?
- What opportunities are available to marketers and content owners? What are the challenges to the people they are trying to reach?
- Are there any efforts from a standards perspective?
- Tips & Tricks to optimize your mobile site for SEO.
Networking with refreshments and snacks (graciously provided by our host Samsung).
- The Moderator: Michael Sharon, Socialight
- The Panelists:
Additional panelists pending.
When: Monday, June 25th, 6:45-9 PM
Samsung Experience Center
Time Warner Center – Shops at Columbus Circle
10 Columbus Circle, 3rd floor
New York City, New York 10022
At the intersection of Broadway, Eighth Avenue, Central Park South and Central Park West.
Subways to Shops at Columbus Circle: A/C, 1/9, B/D to 59th Street/Columbus Circle
One thought on “Mobile SEO – June 25th at Mobile Monday NY”