When using the desktop version of your WINKsite, the content is displayed to you and your audience through the use of a desktop emulation of your mobile site. Typically, each of your mobile sites are displayed by one default template. However, now you can personalize any of your mobile sites to be displayed with a different skin making each of your mobile sites feel even more like your own.
Currently, these skins modify the desktop pop-up version of your site. This feature will soon be extended to both the embedded desktop and mobile browser xHTML versions. Additional skin selections will be released each week and we're open to suggestions. One future feature will be the ability for you to create your own skins and upload it to your mobile site for public or exclusive use. Give me some skin. (Sorry for that.)
How do I edit my site's desktop skin?
- Login to your desktop “Start Page”.
- Click “manage this site” for the site who's skin you would like to personalize.
- Once on your sites “Main Menu” admin page locate the “Site Settings” side bar on the left side of your screen.
- Click on “Edit” next to “Skins”
- Preview the various skins (18 to choose from) by selecting one of the options available in the “Choose Skin” dropdown. Selecting each option will display a preview.
- When you have selected the skin you would like to use on your site click the “Save” button.
- Once saved click the “Done” button.
- Relaunch the desktop pop-up version of your site to view its new skin.